More and more women travel alone, either for business or simply for the pleasure of taking time away from routine activities. Puerto Vallarta is definitely a relaxing place.
Traveling alone has its advantages because is easier to determine the places you want to go, plan the time needed for adventures, and set your own schedule. InPuerto Vallarta, safety is a priority, and at Hotel Posada de Roger your safety is very important to us, so here are a few tips to help you on your next trip.
Tips for traveling alone:
- If it is the first time that you are traveling alone to a new place, it’s important to know part of its history, religion, and culture.
- Always write your office address in your luggage, not your personal address.
- Before you arrive at your destination, research the transportation to and from airport and hotel, especially if you are arriving at night. Just ask us; we will be happy to help you.
- Travel light and be discrete.
- Money. Carry a valid credit card.
- Research places you want to visit; find them on a map. If it’s possible, make a copy of the map on your phone; don’t look like a lost tourist.
- Ask us.
Definitely, knowing about your vacation or business destinations provides security. Finally, use the common sense that all women have.
Puerto Vallarta is considered by many to be a nice, quiet place for people who like to travel alone—it’s not very big and is easy to navigate, even on foot.
In downtown Puerto Vallarta we have a variety of restaurants, nightclubs and outdoor activities you might enjoy just a few steps from Hotel Posada de Roger, a choice of accommodations that you will definitely love.
Hotel Posada de Roger has 47 rooms with one or two beds, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TVs, ceiling fans, pool, internet access, safe deposit boxes and a communal kitchen; all available for your comfort and satisfaction.
A few steps from Hotel Posada de Roger is Los Muertos, a well-known beach where countless tours depart by sea, the Malecón (our Boardwalk), restaurants, and shops. Click this link for a video and more information: Puerto Vallarta.
Are you ready to travel? Well, pack your luggage, book your reservation, and take advantage of the deals that Hotel Posada de Roger has for you.