Release of Sea Turtles in Puerto Vallarta
On Puerto Vallarta’s beaches every year, we promote the preservation of this endangered species through many Sea Turtle release programs. Hotels and other organizations have set up nesting and hatching programs to assure that the hatchlings will make it to the sea. Since the releases are dependent on hatching times (approximately June through December), it’s best to ask us at the front desk for specific information on event dates, times, and places.
Hotel Posada de Roger invites you and your family to participate in this ecological effort, one that can be enjoyed by children and adults, bringing unique, unparalleled memories.
For more information, call:
Condominios Playas Gemelas (322) 228-0370
Fiesta Americana (322) 226-2100
CasaMagna Marriott (322) 226-0000
Vallarta Torre (322) 226-2000
Dreams (322) 226-5000
Velas Vallarta (322) 221-0091
- ContentsDay of the Dead in Puerto VallartaWedne...
- ContentsGastronomyPoints of interestNightlifeBa...
- ContentsEcotourismWhale WatchingDolphinariumDiv...
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is the heart of the Bay...
- Hotel Posada de Roger invites you to beautiful ...