9 Travel Facts You Must Know
DON’T TAKE ANOTHER TRIP WITHOUT CONSIDERING
by: Peter Greenberg | from: AARP | March 3, 2011
1. Airplanes aren’t as clean as you think.
2. That hotel room safe … isn’t.
3. Most credit card rewards are nonrefundable.
4. RV rentals can have hidden fees.
5. Cell phones on cruise ships will drown you with fees.
6. Renting a car? You can probably skip the insurance.
7. The truth about “free” flight vouchers.
8. You passport could get you stuck at the border.
9. Your credit card may be rejected at the counter when traveling abroad.