Celebrating the Day of the Dead
Celebrating the Day of the Dead in Puerto Vallarta
The Day of the Dead is a Mexican celebration that honors the pre-Hispanic deceased of November 2, it begins November 1, coinciding with the Catholic celebrations of All Souls Day and All Saints. UNESCO has declared the Mexican holiday as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
Hotel Posada de Roger with the Asociation Vallarta Centro always stays true to its Mexican roots and traditions remembering to never miss the opportunity to contribute something to our beautiful city.
Hotel Posada de Roger along with the Association Vallarta Centro always seek faithfully preserve their Mexican roots and remember their traditions every year in Puerto Vallarta celebrating the Day of the Dead developing a series of altars we invite the public and tourists to take a tour through the various hotels and participate in the various raffles and festivities going on; on this day.
Friday November 1st “Gastronomic exposition of bread of dead amd a great foot fair” at the Lazaro Cardenas park, starting at 7:00 pm.
Saturday November 2nd “ Gran closure of the festival”
- Popular verbena starting at 12:00 pm
- Viva la Muerte! Parade departing from the municipal cementery “5 de Diciembre” at 5:30 pm. Towards the municipal market
- Gran closure: Xiutla folkloric ballet, ranchero singer, Association of charros with rope show and prancing horses, fireworks.
Come celebrate with us these traditions and stay at Hotel Posada de Roger located in the down town near the main attractions of Puerto Vallarta with the best rate $53 on double occupancy.
- Did you know that many people who previously st...
- Releasing baby turtles is from the months from ...
- Come to Celebrate the month of the Independence...
- If you are planning travel in Summer to Puerto ...
- Contents4th Year Consecutive Winner of Tripadvi...